CoreVCORadiation Hardened Wideband SiGe VCOs for Ultra-Low Noise Applications
CoreVCO is a VCO chip consisting of two radiation hardened wideband SiGe VCOs (VCOPMOS and VCOBJT).
Excellent phase noise performance in a wide frequency synthesis range and intrinsic radiation tolerance makes CoreVCO a trusted solution for demanding environments and applications, e.g. space applications and military communications.
- Satellite communications
- Space applications
- Microwave radios
- Military End-Use
- Wireless systems (GSM, WCDMA, LTE, WLAN, Bluetooth)
- Dual RadHard VCOs
- 0.7 GHz – 6.6 GHz VCOBJT with 2 GHz Phase Noise less than -112 dBc/Hz @ 100 kHz.
- 0.9 GHz – 3.5 GHz VCOPMOS with with 2 GHz Phase Noise less than –114 dBc/Hz @ 100 kHz.
- Single power supply of 5.0 V. Integrated bandgap reference and LDOs with power down mode.
- Broadband matched RF outputs delivering +2 dBm @ 2 GHz. 6 dB output power adjustment.
- SPI control interface. Digital calibration against temperature and process variations.
- Current consumption less than 120 mA.
- Small size QFN48 package 6 mm x 6 mm.