Have you ever dreamed of developing unique chips from fancy idea to mass production. CoreHW is looking for RFIC Design Engineers and already experienced RFIC Design Experts. RFIC Engineer is responsible for designing advanced integrated circuits to customers worldwide. CoreHW is focused in the development of RFICs for wireless data transmission, sensor interfaces and space applications in CMOS process. The RFIC Design Engineer will be part of a IC team which offers high quality full custom RFICs and IPs with state of the art RF performance.
- Simulating & modeling RF integrated circuits at high level.
- Implement specifications for the RFIC subsystems and circuits.
- Develop RF integrated circuits in state of the art processes.
- Performing IC floor planning and layout.
- Modeling of package and external parasitic components.
- Evaluate and characterize prototypes of the design.
- Characterize and analyze full IC design performance.
- Assist in the development of automated test equipment for lab measurements.
- BSc or MSc degree in an engineering discipline with emphasis in RF integrated circuits design or analog IC design.
- Experience with simulation tools
- Experience with EM simulation tools
- Experience on IC design flow from design to tape-out and to measurements
- Experience with radio related test equipment such as spectrum analyzers, vector signal analyzers, vector signal generator, network analyzers.
- Experience characterizing radio performance in RF.
- Experience in digital communication systems, spread spectrum, single and multi carrier techniques and modulation schemes.
- Effective Team Player
Preferred Skills and Experience:
- Microwave circuit design skills, and have experience performing analysis and simulation of both linear and non-linear circuits such as phase-locked loops, modulators, oscillators, mixers, filters, low noise and power amplifiers.
- Good understanding of semiconductor physics.
- Analytic circuit analysis skills
- Knowledge of RF transceiver architectures.
- Digital communication theory.
Please send your CV to