Enabling things beyond possible.
CoreHW Oy is a fabless semiconductor company established in 2013, developing state-of-the-art full custom RF IC turnkey solutions, IPs and design services.
We are an honest, flexible and low-hierachy company. We are innovative, ambitious and future-oriented and we offer a challenging and inspiring working environment with good fringe benefits for our employees. We care for your employees’ expertise and well-being and have been acknowledged as one of Finland’s most inspiring workplaces 2018.
We are now looking for IT Expert to Tampere site.
- Build IT infrastructure, including networks, servers, server room, cabling, door access control. IT service incident management, availability management, capacity management, continuity management, data backup and recovery for multi-site environment
- Network and server system maintenance and troubleshooting. IT infrastructure maintenance and troubleshooting, including HW-level and virtualized windows and Linux server system, database and storage system.
- Office 365/Sharepoint IT administration and maintenance
- IT support for users, including desktop support, printer machine support, IT training etc.
- Supplier and service provider management (IT services, servers and laptops)
- Implement IT standard/policy based on ISO27001.
Knowledge and skills:
- Proficient in LAN and TCP/IP technologies including security aspects (firewalls, VPN, VLAN, DMZ).
- Familiar with Windows server systems, such as AD (Active Directory), DNS, DHCP, Web server, SQL server etc. Proficient in server troubleshooting and maintenance. Knows disk arrays, NAS/RAID storage etc.
- Skillful in IT infrastructure items, such as server room facilities, structure cabling system and UPS.
- Cross-platform user rights control and management (e.g. Windows and Linux etc)
- Some experience on EDA tools preferred (e.g. Cadence), but not mandatory
Preferred software experience:
- RHEL 6&7 or CentOS 6&7
- VMware ESXi
- Scripting: Shell, Python, Cadence SKILL
- Tools: TightVNC, Git, FlexLM, Nagios, NFS, Samba
- Microsoft Active Directory
- Office 365 Management / Sharepoint
Preferred hardware experience:
- Server/PC setup and assembly
- Cisco ASA
- Cisco routers
- Synology NAS stations
- Grid engine
- Minimum relevant working experience 5 years
- Optimistic, pro-active and team player
- Fluent English
Please send your open application to email@example.com. The position will be filled when the right candidate is found.