CoreHW is focused on the development of IC’s for IoT, wireless communication and sensor interfaces. We welcome motivated and talented juniors to join our team! As a Junior IC Design Engineer, you will be contributing to designing advanced integrated circuit solutions to customers worldwide and for CoreHW products.
Junior Analog IC Design, Mixed-Signal Design & RFIC Design Engineer
• Simulating integrated circuits
• Implement RFIC subsystems and circuits
• Develop integrated circuits in state-of-the-art processes
• Performing IC floor planning and layout
• Evaluate and characterize prototypes of the design
• Characterize and analyze full IC design performance
• Assist in the development of automated test equipment for lab measurements
• BSc or MSc degree in an engineering discipline with an emphasis in Mixed-signal integrated circuits or RFIC design
• Experience with simulation tools e.g. Cadence, Spice, Matlab
• Some experience with LDOs, DC-DC, ADC, DAC, PMIC, MSIC designs
• Some knowledge of digital communication systems, spread spectrum, single and multi-carrier techniques and modulation schemes
Preferred Skills and Experience:
• Analog, RF and Microwave circuit design skills, and have experience performing analysis and simulation of both linear and non-linear circuits such as phase-locked loops, modulators, oscillators, mixers, filters, low noise and power amplifiers
• Good understanding of semiconductor physics
• Knowledge of RF transceiver architectures
• Digital communication theory
• Team working skills and proactive attitude
CoreHW is an honest, flexible and low-hierarchy company. We are innovative, ambitious and future-oriented and offer a challenging and inspiring working environment for our employees.
We are always open to hearing from people who want to become a true expert in designing integrated circuits. We offer you the support of an experienced team and the possibility to work with versatile cutting-edge projects and products. Besides the possibility to develop your expertise, we offer good additional benefits such as lunch and sports benefits, free-time accident insurance, and flexible working time.
Interested to join our team? Please send your CV and open application to firstname.lastname@example.org