CoreHW is looking for senior antenna design engineers to Tampere, Turku, Oulu and Helsinki.
CoreHW is focused in the development of IC’s for IoT, wireless communication and sensor interfaces. As senior antenna design engineer, you are responsible for design, simulation, analysis and testing of antennas to customers worldwide and for CoreHW products.
Qualifications and Tasks:
• BSc, MSc, PhD degree in electrical engineering with emphasis on RF or Antenna design
• 5+ years of research or development experience in the general areas of RF and antennas
• Solid understanding of antenna theory, transmission line theory, RF circuits and radiation theory
• Defining antenna concepts and requirement during product definition
• Perform RF antenna design, simulation and system level integration to develop new products
• Working for antenna integration on various platforms
• Support customer product integration
• Work with cross-functional teams consisted of system architects and RFIC, mechanical and PCB designers
• Hands on experience with 3D EM simulation tools (e.g. CST MWS, ANSYS HFSS)
• Experience in embedded antenna design
• Hands on antenna measurement experience (VNA, anechoic chamber measurement)
CoreHW is an honest, flexible and low-hierarchy company. We are innovative, ambitious and future-oriented and we offer a challenging and inspiring working environment for our employees.
Please send your CV and open application to firstname.lastname@example.org