Inspired by global sales and complex integrated circuit components?
Willing to lead sales on fast growing semiconductor component business?
We are looking for a Chipset Sales Director. Our offices in Finland are located in Tampere, Turku, Oulu, and Helsinki. Since you will be working in global sales, you are free to choose your preferred office location.
We are looking for a highly skilled sales professional to lead CoreHW component sales and grow a team which is responsible for the sales of CoreHW products to customers worldwide. You would be part of an exciting growth strategy where CoreHW is focusing on the development of Integrated Circuit components and related reference designs for IoT, wireless communication, and automotive. We are going through a strong transition from a design service company to a credible fabless component supplier. Our team develops high-quality components with state-of-the-art technologies and performance, and you will be on the frontline creating demand and trust in CoreHW products.
You have the main responsibility of defining and achieving sales targets and closing customer agreements. You will coordinate Go-to-Market activities and customer relationship management, arrange and lead customer meetings and negotiations, and coordinate aftermarket activities. As a Sales Director, you will also support CoreHW strategy creation and implementation, and coach and develop competence of sales professionals in the team. Overall, the individual will play a pivotal role in the growth strategy of CoreHW.
To be considered for this role you need to have these qualities:
- At least 5 years of experience as a Sales Manager/Sales Director. Previous experience in the electronic components field is highly beneficial in succeeding in this role.
- Relevant education on Master level or minimum Bachelor level or equivalent.
- Proven track record of successfully closing major customer opportunities and achieving or exceeding sales targets.
- Capability to scan the market, identify new opportunities and implement initiatives to grow the sales.
- Experience in forecasting, quotations, business proposals, and in business case and customer relationship management.
- Experience in working with all levels of the customer organizations, including executive level.
- Experience in preparing convincing presentations and sales displays to pitch and sell the products.
- Ability to draft customer legal agreements is considered a strong asset.
- Willingness and ability to travel, as necessary.
Your amazing personality is just as important to us as your strong experience. CoreHW people are self-driven, dynamic, positive, effective individuals. We expect that you are:
- Results orientated and sales driven.
- Excellent communicator who can articulate effectively in English.
- Team-orientated, energetic, naturally outgoing, and at the same time self-directed, self-motivated, independent professional with effective decision-making and time management skills.
- Analytical mind with capability to understand customers’ business and technical needs and find solutions to resolve customer issues in a timely and thorough manner.
- Excellent at building strong relationships and improving customer experiences.
- Passionate for coaching and developing early and mid-career sales professionals.
CoreHW is an honest, flexible, and low-hierarchy company. We are innovative, ambitious, and future-oriented. We offer a challenging and inspiring working environment for our employees. Our employees are offered good additional benefits such as free-time accident insurance, lunch and sports benefit, and flexible working times.
We are keen to find true experts or persons with a desire to become one. Customer orientation is important for us, as is curiosity and flexibility; we want to find new solutions and sometimes it means bending the boundaries, not sticking to routines. We believe that the greatest achievements are not accomplished alone, so you need to be a team player. We offer you a great team of experts, a great work environment, and inspiring work. CoreHW was awarded as Finland’s Most Inspiring Workplace in 2019.
For more information about the position:
Mika Jäsberg, email@example.com. If you want to discuss with Mika, agree on a suitable time for you both by email.
Interested? Please, send your CV and open application to firstname.lastname@example.org.