CoreHW is looking for senior digital IC design engineers to Tampere, Turku, Oulu and Helsinki.
CoreHW is focused in the development of IC’s for IoT, wireless communication and sensor interfaces. As senior digital IC design engineer, you will be responsible for designing advanced integrated circuits to customers worldwide and for CoreHW products. Several years of digital ASIC design experience is essential to succeed in this position
Qualifications and Tasks
• Degree in an engineering discipline with an emphasis in Digital ASIC design
• Experience on both Front-End and Back-End Digital Design
• Excellent knowledge of digital design techniques
• Proficient in RTL design with coding experience in VHDL or Verilog
• Proficient in the use of ASIC simulation and synthesis tools, preferably Synopsys
• Implementing DSP functions in VHDL or Verilog
• Modeling of chip or block functions
• Good verification and debug experience
• Experience on FPGA Design
• Scripting skills (perl, tcl, python)
• Team working skills and proactive attitude
CoreHW is an honest, flexible and low-hierarchy company. We are innovative, ambitious and future-oriented and we offer a challenging and inspiring working environment for our employees.
Please send your CV and open application to email@example.com