CoreHW is a fabless semiconductor company established in 2013 in Tampere, Finland. For decades, we have been developing Integrated Circuit technologies to shape the future of semiconductor industry in leading telecommunication companies and research hubs.
We hold a superior position in designing and supplying super-accurate indoor location technology in key markets. Our solution includes RF antenna switches designed for direction-finding and indoor positioning applications, antenna modules, tags, and evaluation kits including high-quality locators and position software.
We are now looking for a Senior Field Application Engineer to support our indoor location technology technical sales and customer support. The position is full-time permanent position, and the preferred start date is as soon as possible, based on the chosen candidate’s availability.
As Senior FAE, you are responsible for proactively contacting and supporting global customers, providing technical channel support for sales representatives and distributors, providing development kit system support, and managing deliverables for customers.
We appreciate a proactive mindset and independent working methods, as well as excellent English and team working skills.
You will work in close cooperation with our product business team and get internal support from the team. CoreHW offices are located in Tampere, Helsinki, Turku and Oulu, and we have a hybrid working model. We would prefer Tampere as your location, since your closest team members are in Tampere, but all office options are possible.
- Responsible of the technical relationship with the assigned customer, and technical sales activities in new and existing opportunities.
- Develop and maintain necessary technical documents for e.g. application notes and provide updates.
- Analyse customer technical requirements and ensure product meet customer requirements appropriately.
- Cooperation with Research and Development team, to identify customer requirements and issues and help R&D team to resolve same.
- Organize and participate in customer technical meetings
- BSc or MSc degree in an engineering discipline with an emphasis in embedded software, HW or antenna design
- 5 – 10 years of experience for working in a similar role
- Excellent English written and oral skills
- Good skills in creating written documentation for customer cooperation
- Possibility for occasional business travel, to attend customer meetings and conferences in EU, USA, and Asia
- Flexibility regarding the working hours, mainly related to remote customer meetings to USA
Preferred/Additional Skills and Experience:
- Understanding of RFFE devices
- Understanding of Bluetooth SoC devices
- Understanding of principles of antenna design
- Understanding or willingness to learn of low-level BLE location algorithms
- Understanding or willingness to learn of principles of indoor location system
Please send your CV and open application to firstname.lastname@example.org with the title “Senior FAE“.
We look forward to hearing from you.